<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Linkage 

Fortunately the web hasn't stood still while I've been busy. Here's a collection of links to some neat things I collected over the days...

-New Attitude posts free messages every once in awhile that you have to grab fast before it's gone. Right now they have up Wayne Grudem's "Men and Women: Similarities and Differences." This is one of the best messages I've heard on the topic!

-Agent Tim, by Tim Sweetman is a great blog I've been reading for months. I just realized it's not in my links... At the moment he's blogging live from the Southern Baptist Convention where Condi is speaking on Tuesday!

-A PHC friend, Jo, her sister, and mom just started up a As Corner Stones where they encourage godly womenhood. Exciting news is that Jo and Luke, another PHC friend, are courting! Congrats you guys!!

-Last month the long awaited, for some, Da Vinci Code movie came out. If you want to listen to a biblical and historical response on the topic, jump over to this page and download Dr. Mohler's sermon!

-Girls, keep those scarves and make this cute bag!

More to come...

Labels:


|