<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, September 27, 2004

Weekends Are The Greatest! 

What a lovely weekend. Saturday was spent shopping. We were on the lookout for a cool knife for N for his b'day. We found an awesome knife that had a serrated-straight blade and good lock. We also got him a very nice Kings hat. If you know Nathan, you'll understand the connotation behind that gift.;-)

Frys was packed. I hadn't been there for years, so it was totally like a new store to me. They have any electronic you could ever want or even think of! Not a good store to visit when you don't have much extra cash.:-S

Dinner was at Shanghai. I hate that place, but had a great surprise when we got there. They now serve steak! Needless to say, I got that instead of the usually Chinese stuff.

Sunday was N's b'day. Because it was his special day, C, L, and R came over for church. M's parents were visiting. It was good to see them again. D and B also had guests. The man was a judge down in Fresno. It was so cool talking to him. He explained to everyone how important this presidential election is. The next president will most likely have three places to fill in the Supreme Court. Whoever gets placed there will decide a lot of important issues coming up. If the FMA doesn't pass, it will end up there. I also got to talk to the judge about Moore and Prior. It was neat hearing it from a judge's point of view.

After lunch I got to hang out with E and C. Elizabeth was so cute. She was telling me all about trying to have a clean room with a messy sister. It was so funny seeing how time doesn't change things and how both our moms say the exact same things!! She has happy to hear that someone else had gone through the same trouble and still survived.;-) C is a sweet, little, lively girl. I'm so glad I got to have fun with them!

The guys finally dragged me out (willingly :-D) to play football. It was a perfect day. Hot if you were running too much, but nice if you didn't.:-) My team won, so it was an overall good game!;-)

|