<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 05, 2005

Weekend Madness 

What a weekend. On Saturday, friends from out of town came. We stayed up late beading, playing choirchimes, singing, and talking. It was so refreshing and encouraging to be able to see them! They're some of the few friends that share the same beliefs on church, feminism, leadership, college, evangelism, and so much more. They do Civil War reenactments, so now I want to go see them do it!

Sunday was rest home day. Almost everyone played choirchimes as we sang. My sisters and I played "What Wondrous Love Is This" on the piano, viola, and violin. It was sad, one of the ladies was crying as we left. :'(

Skipping to after church, 'cause this is getting too long (!), my friends left, and the Ds and my family went to cut our Christmas trees. It is a beautiful 11' white fir! I'm not sure if I'm going to post the pic of me cutting it...not sure if I want people in France seeing me. ;-)@C Pizza for dinner completed a tiring, but very nice day. Now my sisters are decorating the house, and I'm about ready for a nap. And so ends the weekend.

Oh wait, I have some prayer requests and praises:
-A pastor's wife I know in Chico had a heart attack on Saturday and as of yesterday, is still unconscious. She has three children 10th grade and under. Please pray for them!
-Emily, with a special walker and help, was able to take 5 steps last week!
-A guy my church has been praying for accepted Christ yesterday! His marriage is falling apart, so please pray for his wife's salvation and restoration of their family.

|